On 8/22/06, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/22/06, Garrett Fitzgerald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm actually using a post-commit hook to update a folder on the server
> with a copy of the source that we don't otherwise touch. It's sort of
> like VSS's Shadow Folders.

Very clever! Sounds like a good topic for a blog post! Or a
contribution back to the subversion community.

I got it from the mailing list archives at
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2005-07/1236.shtml, so it doesn't
really need to be contributed back, except for the exact syntax. I'm
still a bit iffy on whether it's working correctly, so I don't want to
write it up yet. Here's the post where I went looking for help, for
what it's worth -- http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-08/0535.shtml

Some other people have suggested much more elaborate hooks that update
manually in the hope of saving time -- I didn't think that was
necessary for what we wanted.