HERE HERE!!!

I don't want to go to the same place to eat each night.
I'd like to go to an establishment that is not a chain local to me.
I don't want to sit next to the same group of developers each night.
I want to hear what others are doing; give and get feed back on these
things.

Little tid-bits of a conversation have stuck with me, and ended up in code 3
or even 4 months later. (wish I could remember the name of that face that
said that...)

I had a lot of fun, talked with people I've never met before. Got some ideas
from the sessions, materials, and conversations outside the hotel. Craig
Boyd told me to start a blog (well suggested). So I'm working on getting
WordPress up and running on the user group site to blog from there. When I
get the code pastes to look right, I'll come back and give the link.

For those presenters that need to change the font sizes quickly:

         *-- The following sets the font to Lucida Console 10pt
         Local laEnv[25]
         Set Library To (Sys(2004) + "FoxTools.fll") Additive
         _EdGetEnv(_WOnTop(),@laEnv)
         laEnv[22] = "Lucida Console"
         laEnv[23] = 10
         _EdSetEnv(_WonTop(),@laEnv)
         Release Library (Sys(2004) + "FoxTools.Fll")