From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Kevin Cully
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 7:49 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: FoxForward -- thanks

Thank you for the kind words.  My board of directors helped me out
immensely, both in advice and with hard labor.  Without my family's
support, everything would have been a mess, no doubt.

Without the speakers there would have been no 'value' in the conference.
  Michael, I'd like to thank you, and all of the other speakers that
took time out of their busy lives to prepare their presentation, travel
to Alpharetta, and to give so much to the attendees.

The brain power at the conference is humbling ... and inspiring at the
same time.  I had an absolute blast!

Kevin Cully
CULLY Technologies, LLC

Sponsor of Fox Forward 2006!