From: profox-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf
Of Christof Wollenhaupt
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:01 AM
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Data not updating

Does the old app move the record pointer or attempts to lock the record when
it refreshes data? Otherwise you will never see the changes being reflected
no matter what SET REFRESH is set to. If you can't change the code extend
your test to navigate to a different record in the old app and then back to
previous one after changing the record in the new app. You should then see
changes in the old app. If not, this would indicate that the old app is
using table buffering and you changed a field in the record.

Christof

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---