On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM, Kent Belan <kbe...@mchsi.com> wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
> Yes, both old and new apps are accessing the same dbf tables.
>
> When I exit the new app, all the data magically appears in the old app.
-----------------------

WAG here.

Old app pulls data local New app does the same.  Edits made in new are
separate because data is cached locally.

As new app closes and releases "hold" not a hard lock, the old app
re-caches the data again and it is now seen.

Test :
Start new app, make edit, change position in data.
Start old app and go to same data.
Is edit now seen?

--
Stephen Russell