From: profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Copeland
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 12:38 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Windows 8

Curious about touchscreen w/Win8. I'm assuming Win8 requires a
touchscreen monitor (hardware) for the touchscreen features to work.
All the monitors I've priced are $270 and up. Maybe greater demand will
drive the price of touchscreen monitors down below $200...

Will a VFP 9 application, running on Win8, be able to benefit from the
touchscreen monitor? I'm guessing the "touch" would be interpreted as a
mouse click event? If yes, and if monitor prices drop, then that's
something to get excited about; as in a Point of Sale application scenario.

Mike Copeland