One more thing occurs to me about this. And it actually happened to me on my
work network. Some kind of glitch at the domain level kept resetting my default
printer. IIRC at least once it got set to a file based printer (i.e. the
Windows equivalent of a PDF driver). When this happened, I would get errors
when trying to print pretty much any of my reports. Resetting my default
printer to an appropriate device fixed the problem. If you're still thinking of
making one more attempt to soothe the ruffled feathers of this user,  I'd
suggest you contact the client to see if she can check what printer is her
Windows default.

--
rk