The purpose of FoxInCloud is to run an existing VFP desktop app on the web,
replacing the VFP UI by HTML pages with the same behavior (events and data),
and the ability to enhance UI through CSS/JS.

Client runs on any browser, any OS.

As server runs VFP, it kinda requires Windows. As a foxincloud app is
intrinsically secure, you can stick with an old version of Windows Server (2k,
2k3), you don't need all the hyper protection introduced with IIS 7.

Thierry Nivelet
http://foxincloud.com/
Give your VFP app a second life in the cloud