There is this VERY Strange problem with one of our systems here at work. Its
an older VFP app, and created using VFP7. This problem is NOT something I
have EVER Seen before.

When you minimize the application, you can't bring the App back up by
hitting the Tab at the bottom of Windows. I have, at times, been able to
switch back to it using the Task Mgr. - but, a User of the system should NOT
have to do that!

Has anyone seen this before? And, if so - do you know what I should look for
in the code to resolve the issue?

TIA,

-K-

multipart/alternative