Kurt wrote on 2013-01-24:
>  There is this VERY Strange problem with one of our systems here at work.
Its
>  an older VFP app, and created using VFP7. This problem is NOT something I
>  have EVER Seen before.
>

>  When you minimize the application, you can't bring the App back up by
>  hitting the Tab at the bottom of Windows. I have, at times, been able to
>  switch back to it using the Task Mgr. - but, a User of the system should
NOT
>  have to do that!
>

>  Has anyone seen this before? And, if so - do you know what I should look
for
>  in the code to resolve the issue?
>

>  TIA,
>
>  -K-

Kurt,

Possible cause: A developer had two monitors. The main monitor is on the
right, the secondary is on the left. Most of the VFP work is done on the
left.

Or some crazy thing like that. The window ends up off the screen.

Next time you see it, try to Cascade the windows. Right click on the Windows
Task Bar to find the option.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software