Hey Dave - thanks for your feedback - sounds similar to Fred's. I'm going to
attempt to try it and see if that solves the problem.

-K-

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Crozier
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 10:30 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: MORE Screen Hacking & a Query...

Kurt,
Off the top of my head, isn't the memo field simply compiled code. Removing
it should force a recompilation and apropriate re-constitution of the
correct code in the form you are modifying. VFP checks to see that the
compiled code matches the source code.... but sometimes gets it wrong, which
is when you need to do exactly what I have described... it's the same for
.prg files and their associated .fxp files that need to be deleted, hence
forcing a re-compilation.

I think this is what you are getting at....
Dave C