This might help:

http://www.w7forums.com/change-location-my-documents-folder-t338.html

Frank.

Frank Cazabon

On 10/04/2013 11:50 AM, MB Software Solutions, LLC wrote:
Coworker asked me to look at his Win7 laptop. He's got 2 local hard drives--C (58.5 GB) and D (397 GB). When he or his girlfriend goes to save something, it always wants to save on the C drive and he's now out of space. (These are probably typical non-IT-savvy users who just save wherever the default location is.) The D drive is completely unused. He wants to know how to make it save to the D drive by default to take advantage of that ton of unused space. I'm going to google it now but figured I'd throw up the bat-signal in the sky to ProFox in case someone's got a suggestion for this.

Thanks!
--Mike