Be careful with the consumable costs on the xerox printers. We use a 7750 (admittedly outside of your price range) and the consumable costs are just ridiculous but I didn't buy the thing, I just have to make it work for the project in question. As a backup to this we have a 3800dtn and the staff using both prefer it. It actually seems to produce output quicker and it is much easier to swap out the consumables as there are only 4 different part numbers.

--
::michael
--

Peter Hart wrote:
Hi Tristan

Give us a ring on 01673 842979 and I'll give you the trade price for whatever.
I mostly sell Konica Minolta the Service is good and Viking do the toners
reasonable once the warranty runs out. Can get HP and Xerox as well.
Example trade prices for Toners are
Colour  1500 pages      42.85
Black           4500 pages      42.85
Colour  4500 Pages      75.38
Toner Value Kit (One of each Colour) 206.34
All prices plus VAT
Viking do a remanufactured Colour 6000 Pages for 60.00 aprox

Printer pricing is 142.71 for 2500W

5430DL is 601.29
A4 Duplex Colour Laser Printer (A4 Colour/Mono Simplex) 20 ppm (A4 Colour/Mono
Duplex) 11 ppm 2400 x 600 dpi or 1200 x 600 dpi or 600 x 600 dpi Resolution
64MB Standard Memory 1 Year On Site Warranty

Superb colour

Cutting-edge technology is built into the magicolor 5440DL with just one
purpose to provide outstanding printing. 2400 dpi high-resolution gives
smoothly gradated prints, while Simitri polymerised toner ensures even greater
print quality. With the ability to handle stock up to 210 g/m2, business cards,
brochures and similar material can all be produced in-house.

Print Technology: Electro Photographic Laser Print Speed (A4, Colour/Mono, Simplex): 25.6 ppm Processor: ARM9 926EJ-S, 200 MHz Memory, Standard: 64 MB RAM (max 576 MB) Paper Input Capacity (Standard):100-sheet A4 multi-purpose tray, 500-sheet A4 lower feeder Paper Output (Standard): 250-sheet face-down output tray Duplex Printing: Optional Standard Ports:USB 2.0 (High-Speed), Ethernet (10BaseT/100BaseTX) Duty Cycle: 60,000 Pages Per Month Warranty: 1 Year PROTECT.REPAIR On-Site Warranty

Cheers

Peter
Peter Hart Computers