Hi Fernando,

For all my time, I've always had the error handling included in the EXE. Only recently though, when something seemed to go awry with things OUTSIDE of my app, did I find that embedded the error handling in the app was a disadvantage, because now, I'd have to update every app to apply the error reporting rewrite.

Having it as a separate component enables me to utilize it as needed but also update independently should the need ever arise again.

Thanks,
--Mike

On 2014-08-04 10:08, Fernando D. Bozzo wrote:
The problem with ON ERROR is that error control is more like a Web app than a desktop app, because you can't scalate the error and stay in the app, and
makes you abandon the app.

I don't see decoupling error handler as a good idea for everything, and
being so generic can't manage well particular situations.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---