William Pew wrote on 2015-03-06:
>  Hello, again!
>
>  Here we go with yet another resizer question.
>
>  I have not been able to find a "drop in" automatic resizer to handle
>  screen resolution differences among computers. If anyone knows of one
>  I'd be very interested - problem solved.
>
>  Failing that, I've been using mwresize for interactive screen resizing.
>  It works beautifully. I thought if I could find a way to pass the vcx a
>  parameter to have it resize the form to a particular percentage of the
>  original size when the form is called this would be close enough. I have
>  no idea how to manage this.
>
>  Can anyone give me an idea how this might be achieved? Or, does anyone
>  have contact information for Markus Winhard (mwresize author) so I might
>  ask him?
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  Bill Pew

Bill,

When you say a percentage of the original size. Are you basing this off the
original size of the top level form this form is opening in?
I can think of two ways to get information to a form when it is
instantiating. You can pass parameters to the Init method. The other one is
having some public like variable. I like to put things on _Screen with
AddProperty() during runtime.  In another program, I use a public settings
object to maintain those type of settings.

HTH,
Tracy

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software