I need to purchase the subject software for a one time project on my computer only. I have seen prices from $32 to 32,000 and can' t make heads or tails of it. I purchased an earlier developer version of SQL Server and it fit my needs perfectly. Can someone tell me the least expensive way to get SQL Server 2008 R2 on one computer for development only? If so, where?

TIA

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson