I have a client who runs my invoicing/job centre system
He has about 6,000 clients, 15,000 stock items and 500,000 history
transactions
My client is complaining about performance.

I have other clients who have many more clients, stock items and 1.5
million history transactions where performance is not an issue.

I have asked him to upgrade his network switch, cabling, and to make sure
his AV software excludes *my* folder on the Server
(The server is a simple Win 7 pc with an SSD hdd, accessed by 5 users)

He has done so, but still thinks performance is slow
I've logged into his system via Teamviewer and all is quick and snappy

Is there a tool I can run on the workstations to see network performance?
Is there something else I can do to measure/compare the software
performance versus the hardware performance?

--
Kind regards,
Sytze de Boer

multipart/alternative