I have several customers using virtual servers with varied results. What I am looking for (for a customer) is a virtual windows server that will support 100 users in 30 states. They are using West Wind Web Connection for access from the remote states. They have my desktop application working in the home office in Tennessee with about 25 users (included in the 100).

Many of the server companies have not allowed me to access the system remotely. I have to send them instructions on what to do and they rarely do it correctly.

I have admin rights on some servers and it is not surprising they work the best. This way I can investigate problems and issue an update quickly.

Another issue is price. I have seen ranges for the above server up to $3500 per month and some quite a bit less.

I, along with my customer are going to look at three different server companies and evaluate which is the best fit.

If any of you offer this service and want to be considered - or recommend a service provider that will provide this service, please let me know off line at j...@san-dc.com

If you have any questions, please contact me at j...@san-dc.com.

Thank you in advance.

--