For now I stopped the auto update to see if that was the cause. I don't
think so as its the projects page it is on but will see what it does
Al

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Crozier
Sent: 16 September 2016 09:34
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP9 on Windows 10

Al,
I think you will find that when it updates it will fail I find it fails 9/10
times and I have to load a fresh version of VFP when it has hung (you don't
het it to be non responsive, it simply doesn't load up full screen). Having
loaded the fresh copy you then have to taskbar remove the first instance.

It is strange and I had the same thing on Win 8 and 8.1 but not as
consistently.

Solution I have found is to manually load taskpane as required which never
seems to fail.

Dave