OK that makes sense, but grrr it is not even called Autoupdate, nor is this
word anywhere, to my knowledge mentioned in the taskpace.
And yes this option you may as well forget since VFP is not anymore
supported by Microsoft you cannot expect an update.Better check Universal
Trade, Foxite or TekTips and VFPX for updates.
Regards,
Koen