On 2016-12-01 05:26, Fernando D. Bozzo wrote:
Yes, it have to be OLEPUBLIC, because OLEPUBLIC classes are the only that are published on the Windows Registry so other APPs (VFP and non-VFP) can
instantiate them.

...but for these apps, I'm going to drop this 'blackbox' right into the App's folder so I won't need to worry about other applications elsewhere needing to grab it from the registry location.

Well, I guess I could design it so that I just use one instance via the OLEPUBLIC (registry) route.

I should look at using encrypted meta-data I suppose to rethink my approach.