At 15:04 2016-12-01, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
PERFECT...This is EXACTLY what I wanted to do. All I was missing was the SET PROCEDURE TO. (I use PRG classes.)

So do I. The only time I do not is when I am setting printer orientation and have to use a .frx.

     Do we have any other .prg class users?

Should we be trading notes? (GUI classes get most of the coverage, and some solutions do not work for .prg classes.)

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko