Some time ago I asked about a new system i was developing.
Its just a small application.
I want a command button that will take a photo.

All is working fine except the photo. Well, not quite.

It's working fine on my Lenovo tablet/laptop, but nowhere else.

Then I spotted a small Lenovo Tablet at a local retail store. I asked if I
could test my software on the tablet. (Lenovo Miix 700)
It worked great.

But the cost was $1600 and I could buy this identical model from my *usual*
supplier for $850, so I got that one.
And my software does not take the photo.....!!
The message comes up, "Using Video Capture: failed to connect"

Bernard Bout helped me with the software and I don't want to bother him
again when it is clearly a Windows issue

I'm about to give up on this and use Windows to take the photo, external to
my software.
When I use Windows (10) and type "Camera" all works fine except I can't
figure what the Executable is to activate the camera.

I hope I've explained this sufficiently.
Is there someone who can help me?

--
Kind regards,
Sytze de Boer