thank you

Rafael

On 16/05/2017 17:48, Ted Roche wrote:
I've done this all with paid solutions, but FoxyPreviewer is supposed
to be able to do it all:

https://foxypreviewer.codeplex.com/

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 4:37 PM,  <rafael.copq...@gmail.com> wrote:
I need to generate a batch of invoices in PDF format and then send them
automatically by email
I’ve been exploring the web for some meaningful code but most examples are in VB
1. I have a cursor with N invoices and all pertinent header data
2. I want to generate N PDF files with all the invoice data and sabe them to a
designated folder
3. I need to email them, one by one, to the respective customers
I know this has been done zillions of times but in my case I never did it for
batches and would appreciate an example on:
1. How to generate the PDF files
2. How to save them in a particular folder
3. How to email them
Needles to add that the solutions have to be in VFP and FREE
TIA
Rafael Copquin

multipart/alternative
   text/html