On 16/05/2017 21:37, rafael.copq...@gmail.com wrote:
I need to generate a batch of invoices in PDF format and then send them
automatically by email
I’ve been exploring the web for some meaningful code but most examples are in VB
1. I have a cursor with N invoices and all pertinent header data
2. I want to generate N PDF files with all the invoice data and sabe them to a
designated folder
3. I need to email them, one by one, to the respective customers
I know this has been done zillions of times but in my case I never did it for
batches and would appreciate an example on:
1. How to generate the PDF files
2. How to save them in a particular folder
3. How to email them
Needles to add that the solutions have to be in VFP and FREE

The best solutions are paid but we tried a few options out recently and one was the free PDF printer that comes with Foxit reader. You can configure this to output to a certain folder and if you are doing a batch, just output one invoice, rename the file and loop through the others renaming. You can use blat to send them for free.

We ended up going for the Amyuni PDF converter, which was miles ahead of the others in terms of features and documentation.

Peter

This communication is intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. The contents are confidential and may be protected in law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email.
www.whisperingsmith.com

Whispering Smith Ltd Head Office:61 Great Ducie Street, Manchester M3 1RR. Tel:0161 831 3700 Fax:0161 831 3715
London Office:17-19 Foley Street, London W1W 6DW Tel:0207 299 7960