Hey there Ed,

Thanks so much for posting those pics. I would have initially suggested you might want to point us to exactly who-is-who in the pics. However, I remember recently you had posted on the forum about some Blog post on your website - at least I think that's the deal. I was surprised - since you look so differently with a beard. As I remember prior pics of yours after doing your bike marathons and you didn't have a beard. As such, in the pics you posted - I know its Dave who goes sans beard!

Thanks again for posting the pics. Like others have already said - its always nice to put a face to a name!!!

Cheers Dave!

-K-