Hi,
If you type in the search box on Vilhelm's website:  *appendfromxlsx 3.1 *you
will be presented with a page starting with Appendfromdocx 3.1, scroll more
to the bottom and you will find a Appendfromxlsx 3.1.
If you still can't find it I could upload you the zipfile.

@ Vilhelm,
maybe you can make / put appendfromxlsx 3.1 on an own page?

Regards,

Koen