Hi Koen,

Are u sure it is appendfromxlsx 3.1   and not    importfromxlsx 3.1 ?

I cannot find appendfromxlsx 3.1
Can you please send the file by email to me.

Ajit Abraham

On 07/03/2018 12:57, Koen Piller wrote:
If you type in the search box on Vilhelm's website:  *appendfromxlsx 3.1 *you
will be presented with a page starting with Appendfromdocx 3.1, scroll more
to the bottom and you will find a Appendfromxlsx 3.1.
If you still can't find it I could upload you the zipfile.

@ Vilhelm,
maybe you can make / put appendfromxlsx 3.1 on an own page?