Well, Gene - you know how it is! We get old - and sometimes we me the obvious...

:-)

-K-

On 4/6/2018 11:42 PM, Gene Wirchenko wrote:
At 15:32 2018-04-06, Frank Cazabon <frank.caza...@gmail.com> wrote:
Would afields() do what you want?

     Yes.  Someone else on Foxite just suggested it, too.  I missed that afields() returns an array, and having a near-solution with arrays, I blindsided myself.

     Thank you.

[snip]

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko