I think this is a two part question for VFP9:

1)      Has anyone had any experience with getting a program error at
runtime like this: File c:\users\paul\appdata\local\temp\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.tmp
is read-only? I do not get a similar error when running in development mode
and I have explicitly set SORTWORK, PROGWORK, EDITWORK and TMPFILES in the
CONFIG.FPW file.

2)      Why does VFP continue to create cursor temp files in the
aforementioned path at all when I've manual set the path for temporary files
in the CONFIG.FPW file?

I'm sure it is something I'm doing wrong, so feel free to provide
constructive OR destructive criticism. J

Thanks!

Paul

multipart/alternative
  text/html