I can't believe they want someone with Exp. - serious VFP/FoxPro exp. - yet, only want to pay 60K! Although, I hear this is common in Uni's!

:-(

-K-

On 3/1/2019 1:57 PM, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
On 2019-03-01 15:53, Vince Teachout wrote:
On 03/01/19 2:33 PM, Kurt @ Gmail wrote:
Yup - if you can believe (which I am sure you folks can - since Uni's at time tend to be a bit behind in Tech.) - they actually have a job opening with FoxPro being the core of the job. Just finished doing a Skype interview with 4 people. Was actually kinda fun!

They will probably be contacting me for the next phase. In which they also let me know I will be doing a kind of programming test - then a 2nd interview.

Best of luck in the new job!!!

Yes, best wishes!  What would the job title be?  A professor teaching "Database Fundamentals 101" or "Database Applications Made Easy with VFP"    ????

:-)