I've loved HP Printers but I try to buy Brother printers and have avoided HP computers since Carly Fiorina years ago and her contempt for the American IT worker and her pro-outsourcing position...or at least that's how I saw it.

That said...I do love my foreign brothers/sisters and have worked with several over the years and they've been wonderful.  No animosity to the people at all.