I use Visual MaxFrame Professional so the details are hidden from me and I don't really care what technology is used behind the scenes. < smile >

I actually think that Drew coded it so that it works through remote views in the background.

If I were to start doing my own code/framework now in VFP I would probably use CursorAdapters but I have never actually used them for more than playing with to learn about them. I believe they give you enough flexibility while hiding some of the technical details. If you want absolute control, then go with SPT.

Frank.

Frank Cazabon