Wow - Deja vu!

I joined this forum Circa 2008 - and, previously I was at a job and had to do Exactly this! It was maybe circa 2005-06. YEs, I did indeed do this via Office Automation. There was a great book out there - all about doing OA - and that's how I ended up doing the project. I too needed to do attachments as well.

Book w/all answers is by Hentzenwerks (probably misspelled that!). But, there you have it...

-K-