From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Joe
Yoder
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 3:37 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Navigating structure using list boxes?

Thanks for the reply Tracy,

I think the simplest way to fill the list in a combo box will be to use a
series of arrays that get updated as each choice is made.

I am trying to figure out where in the code to place the select to array
statement so that the  combo box can find ithe array

Maybe you have a better approach.

Thanks,

Joe