I have had someone get in touch with the below on LinkedIn, I'm not going for
it but if anyone fancies it I can give them your details:

"I'm currently working with a well established multi-company group in the
manufacturing domain who are looking for a C# Developer with experience in
Visual FoxPro to work on a migration project for a large number of their
internal applications. Following this FoxPro to C#.Net migration, there will be
a lot of scope to work on new Cloud based projects in C#.Net. Good flexibility
offered in the role, no red tape and working alongside a small team of 5 to
accelerate this project forward."

UK based, he says 99% remote working, £60k - £70k

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm

multipart/alternative