No - Ed, you got me wrong!

I am NOT at ALL against sharing code and giving it away for free! But, he posted on a forum that is NOT Specific to programmers. And, for 3D Printing folks - if you don't already do programming - getting that code, by itself is no good! Since, not only do you normally have to have an IDE/Dev Env. to run the code - many times - you need extra packages. So - my point was - he should really share an EXE as opposed to just purely a python chunk of code - since, most in that forum may NOT know what to do with it!

I hope that makes more sense now...

-K