From: ProfoxTech <profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com> On Behalf Of Stephen Russell
Sent: Wednesday, April 5, 2023 3:39 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Fun with .Net DLLs

NP. I don't know if you can do that from VFP because I have no
experience in it.

There is a free tool from M$ called VS Code that works on everything and
works everywhere. I found this and you can add in the ability to work with
VFP code they say.
https://github.com/mattslay/Visual-FoxPro-language-template-for-Visual-Studio-Code<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/yoCLCPNM9zInkwXUrkZHl?domain=github.com>

Not sure if this helps or only muddies the waters.

>From a web development perspective, VS Code allows you to work with so many
different things that it is becoming an editor for almost everyone. Htmt,
CSS, javascript frameworks of the day, python, oh yeah .net as well.

<mailto:rk...@invaluable.com%3cmailto:%0b>>