Something has happened to my VFP configuration
When I do a ?set("classlib" ) I get nothing
When I try Set Classlib to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual FoxPro
9\Wizards\" the system reports "file c:\program files (x86)\microsoft
visual foxpro9\wizards.vcx does not exist.  This seems to indicate that the
final backslash is ignored and the system is looking for a file called
wizards.vcx rather than any .vcx files in the wizards folder. (The Wizards
folder contains 4 folders and 16 .vcx files.)

I also noticed that the path setting is missing.  I have not attempted to
set that yet.  I mention it because I wonder if it got clobbered at the
same time.

Can someone give me a clue how to get my system functional without copying
the .vcx files to each of my working folders?  Any clue what I might have
done to deserve this?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

multipart/alternative