SET CLASSLIB should be set to the name of a file, YourClass.VCX, not
to a directory.

See: https://hackfox.github.io/section4/s4g618.html

You use SET PATH to specify where VFP should search for files you
specify without a path. That would let you specify the classes in the
Wizards folder without supplying the entire path. It seems you've lost
your path setting. Figure out where that went and you should be in
business.