Hello all,

Is it possible to hide hidden windows in the System _MSM_WINDO menu?

I wrote this code attempting to find a way. The only thing I was able to do
is prevent the window from popping up when it is selected in the menu.
The button on the visible menu enables the form before showing it.

Thanks for looking,
Tracy

    LOCAL loTestForm
    loTestForm = CREATEOBJECT("TestFormClass")
    loTestForm.RunTest()

    loTestForm = .NULL.
    CLEAR CLASS "TestFormClass"
    CLEAR CLASS "HiddenFormClass"

    DEFINE CLASS TestFormClass as Form
    Height = 200
    Width = 400
    AllowOutput = .F.
    Caption = "Visible form"

    oHidden = null

    ADD OBJECT lblInfo as Label WITH caption = "A hidden window was also
opened.", left = 12, top = 12, autosize = .T.
    ADD OBJECT cmdShowHidden as CommandButton WITH Caption = "Show Hidden",
left = 12, top = 40, autosize = .T.

    PROCEDURE cmdShowHidden.Click
       IF TYPE("ThisForm.oHidden.Name") = "C"
          ThisForm.oHidden.Enabled = .T.
          ThisForm.oHidden.Show()
       ENDIF
    ENDPROC

    PROCEDURE queryunload
       CLEAR EVENTS
    ENDPROC

    PROCEDURE RunTest
       this.oHidden = CREATEOBJECT("HiddenFormClass")
       this.Show()
       READ EVENTS
    ENDPROC

    ENDDEFINE

    DEFINE CLASS HiddenFormClass as Form
    height = 200
    width = 400
    allowoutput = .F.
    autocenter = .T.
    caption = "Hidden form"
    ShowInTaskBar = .F.
    Enabled = .F.
    Visible = .F.

    ADD OBJECT lblInfo as label WITH caption = "This was a hidden window",
left = 12, right = 12, autosize = .T.

    ENDDEFINE