Folks,

Chilkat released version 97 on 1/31, so I needed to follow suit...

The list of updates:

  1) Added Version 97 compatibility, which includes the new CodeSign class.
  2) The LogicalToBit method was fixed.
  3) Added bug fixes and documentation fixes where I noticed them.
     See the History.md document for some details.
  4) Added lots of documentation within the instance classes
methods/properties.
  5) Added the ChilkatChangeLog method to all instance classes to serve as
historical documentation.
     Cross referenced all the Chilkat release notes to their affected
individual classes.

https://github.com/billand88/ChilkatVFP

Bill Anderson

multipart/alternative