Tracy Pearson wrote:
> >From the VFP 6 help: Sorted
> The Sorted property is only available if the RowSourceType property is set
> to 0 (None) or 1 (Value).

Tracy

That is irrelevant in this context - the test (to decide whether to
ASORT the source array for the left listbox when moving items from right
to left) was wrong in that it did NOT refer to the property
_mover.sortleft (instead it referred to the property
_mover.lstLeft.sorted which is/was wrong).

I stand to be corrected on this but if you check the code in the click
method of cmdRemove (IIRC) in the _mover class you will see what I mean.

In any event your reply was helpful and appreciated.

Best regards