From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John J.
Mihaljevic
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Grid class defined as read-only, but editing is allowed

Hi all,

I created a grid class for the forms I'm designing with ReadOnly=.t..  When I
pop this grid into one
of the tabs in the pageframe in my form, I look at it's properties and see that
ReadOnly is still
.t..  But when I run the form, I'm able to edit records in the grid.  If I put
"this.mygrid1.ReadOnly=.t." in the tab's Activate property, the grid becomes
read-only.

Why is the read-only aspect of this grid going away when I run the form?
I've got no code in there that changes it to ReadOnly=.f..

Thanks very much,

John
"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of
knowledge, but lack of will." - Vince Lombardi

* All mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus.  No AV software on your computer?
Remove me from your address book, please.

* Please respect my privacy.  Do not forward my address to anyone else or
include me in emails sent
to multiple recipients.  Use BCC.