Virgil Bierschwale wrote:
> I'm making the assumption that you're putting it on your card and
> billing me when I get back on my feet because I havent seen 400 in I
> don't know when... Hell, I havent seen 40 in a long time..
>
> Even had to give up beer..
> Been thinking about getting stephen to ship me a few thousand gallons
> of homebrew <grin>

Will be cranking up the brew station in 07.  It's been idle for the last
half of 06.  Either to hot or to involved in other parts of life over the
weekends.  :)

Stephen Russell
DBA / .Net Developer

Memphis TN 38115
901.246-0159

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided
missiles and misguided men." Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/srussell/