Hi Hal,

I only use a very simplistic system printing two copies on to a single laser
printer.  Both are the same colour and print on to blank sheets however I'm
sure it would be possible to have two lasers connected via USB to the same
PC each loaded with different coloured paper and use the SET PRINTER TO
command to select the appropriate printer.  The only extra expense would be
the second printer which is not a lot these days.  The job I worked on
needed two copies of an invoice one of which was packed with the goods as
soon as it was printed so the issue of keeping the forms together didn't
arise.

John Weller
01380 723235
07976 393631