My impression from reading the help section on their website a while
back was that godaddy does not allow remote connection to your databases
hosted on their servers.

If this is wrong I'd love to hear how to do it since it would sure speed
things up for me.   Kind of think one has to manually enter stuff or
write verbose sql statements and paste them into their web sql interface.

Best,

Steve

Steven
Holt