From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Hal Kaplan
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 5:29 PM
To: ProFox Email List
Subject: RE: [OT] Justice Dept. Database Stirs Privacy Fears

=> Subject: Re: [OT] Justice Dept. Database Stirs Privacy Fears => => The
article that appeared in the Washington Post this => morning, titled
"Justice Dept. Database Stirs Privacy => Fears", should at the very least
give every American concern => about their privacy.  I know the country
needs a single => source that can be consulted and help coordinate the
efforts => of the various branches of government like the DOD, DOJ, => FBI,
CIA, NSA, and various law enforcement agency around the => country, etc, so
everybody is on the same page, but such a => system should not be without
diligent oversight by Congress, => the Supreme Court, and American people,
and it should comply => with the letter and spirit of the US constitution.
=>
=> I think the new Democratic Congress will try to bring => "habeas corpus"
=> back into the legal process for those suspected of being => "enemy
combatant".  I certainly hope so.  After all, this is America.
=>
=> Regards,
=>
=> LelandJ
=>

I hope you are right, Leland.  I agree with pretty much everything you wrote
about what is going on.  But it is going to take more than a new Congress to
get this resolved.  We need to get the perps who allowed 9/11 to take place
imprisoned or executed.  That should clear the air just enough to give the
other perps a chance to make amends before their turns at trial come to
pass.  After all, most of these people are plain and simply cowards who
would not dare for a second to put their lives on the line for anything but
have absolutely no compunctions about murdering 3,000 victims on 9/11 and
then sending over 3,000 young Americans to their deaths in a "war" that they
wanted so as to line their pockets.

They will tell you the Islamic elements are to blame as they do everything
possible to fan the fires of misdirected Islamic sentiments and maintain
their puppets in a frenetic state.

B+
HALinNY