From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Malcolm Greene
Sent: Fri 12/29/2006 10:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [NF] Experience with free version of VMware?

Anyone have any experience with the free version of VMware Server?

Background:
http://www.vmware.com/products/server_comp.html
http://www.vmware.com/products/server/overview.html
http://www.vmware.com/products/server/faqs.html

I'm curious how you're using this, any gotchas or warnings, and why you
decided to or not to purchase the Workstation Edition of VMware.

Thanks,

Malcolm