"As for why we're doing this - developers are vitally important to us, and
vitally important to me too (I'm in the Developer & Platform group in
Microsoft, the part of the organisation that focuses on software
developers). We wanted to make sure that as many of you as possible get your
hands on these products so that you can start to experience them and build
applications on top of them. This seemed a reasonable way to achieve that. "

"It isn't something we undertook lightly either, and did involve some people
from the high reaches of the organisation in Redmond when the decision was
made to do it, but it was really good to see that everyone involved
immediately saw the value of developers and enthusiastically supported what
we're trying to achieve."

So Get listening on 19th!

http://tinyurl.com/y66xcr

Dave Crozier